We deliver to United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands. We do not ship to PO Box addresses.
All orders are usually dispatched between 24 and 48 hours of being received.
Free Delivery orders can take between 3-7 working days. However in most cases our parcel gets to their destination within 24Hrs within main land UK. Free Delivery orders destined outside UK can take between 7 and 14 days to arrive. Free Delivery items are delivered free to all shipping zones.
1-2 Working days
2-5 Working days
3-7 Working days
1. UK Mainland
2. Scottish Highlands and Islands of Scotland
3. Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly
4. Channel Islands
5. Republic of Ireland
6. Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
7. France, Germany, Denmark
8. All Other Countries
Prices shown are valid for up to 30kg. All orders are sent from within the United Kingdom. We may contact you if your order exceeds 30kg. Our shopping cart will automatically calculate the charges applicable based on the shipping address you provide.
Zone 1 - UK Mainland
Includes England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in Zones 2 and 3.
Zone 2 - Scottish Highlands & Islands of Scotland
The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3 - Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly - postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
Zone 4 - Channel Islands
Includes all areas of Channel Islands.
Zone 5 - Republic of Ireland
Includes all areas of ROI.
Zone 6 - Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
Includes all areas in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
Zone 7 - France, Germany, Denmark
Includes all areas in France, Germany and Denmark.
We offer refund subject to following terms. Your right to cancel can be exercised in writing by using the address at the bottom of the page. You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
1. If you have a problem with your order, you must inform us within 7 working days of receipt of goods. The buyer then has 30 days to return the item back to us. The buyer is to bear the cost of returning goods. If the problem is our own error, the cost of returns will be refunded.
2. You order the wrong item, not a problem, don’t open it send it back we will swap it for you. The buyer pays the return postage cost.
3. It is buyer’s responsibility to check all the details before buying. If unsure please talk to us first
4. Let us know by (send us a message) so that we expect the item back.
5. We will hold the item until postage is paid to send it back. If we don’t hear from you within 30days we will discard the item.
6. Many issues with a purchase can be resolved by talking to us so feel free to call us on 0121 389 1740 or alternatively you can write to us at the below address.
It’s bad enough that your product develops a fault, so we try to make our returns or repair service as painless as possible.
We will offer either a repair, exchange or refund if the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery or installation). If the fault with your product occurs within its guarantee period (normally 12 months from delivery) we will offer you a prompt repair service*. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.
For a refund or exchange, the product must be in otherwise ''as new'' condition, complete with any accessories and free gifts offered and if possible, with the original box and packaging.
If a DVD, CD, or software item is faulty under guarantee we will happily exchange it for the same title or offer a refund.
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. Consumable items, such as non-rechargeable batteries and ink cartridges are covered by a guarantee for 3 months after delivery.
*Often repairs will be carried out by the manufacturers’ own repair agents with whom we have arrangements in place to ensure your product is repaired by skilled and qualified engineers. If we refer you to such a repair center when you call us, please be assured this is only in the best interest to get you up and running again. If you’re not happy with their service we urge you to let us know.
** Excludes goods delivered directly from the Manufacturer
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM TRADING STANDARDS OR CITIZENS ADVICE CONSUMER SERVICE.