DS-K5604A-3XF/V face recognition terminal is an access control device integrated with temperature screening function, which supports plug & play (rapid deployment, free of wiring, installation, or configuration). It can fast take skin-surface temperature, which can be widely applied in multiple scenarios, such as enterprises, stations, dwellings, factories, schools, campus and so on.
- Plug & play: Supports rapid deployment. Free of wiring, installation, or configuration
- Supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target's temperature
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: 0.1 ° C, deviation: ± 0.5 °C (without black body calibration)
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes temperature without identity authentication
- Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc
- Face mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid.
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Forced mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting abnormal temperature
- Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software
- Integrated design with stand bracket
- Communicates with the third-party turnstile via IO output or Wiegand
- Adjustable supplement light brightness
- High performance processor with deep learning algorithm
- 50,000 face capacity and 100,000 event capacity
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- Transmits and saves the comparison results and the captured pictures to the client software or others
- NTP, manually time synchronization, and auto synchronization
- Watchdog design for protecting the device and ensuring device running properly
- Audio prompt for authentication result
- * In order to get an accurate temperature, after the device is powered on, you should wait for 90 min to warm the device up.
* Biometric recognition products are not 100% applicable to anti-spoofing environments. If you require a higher
security level, use multiple authentication modes.