- Connectable to the third-party network cameras
- Up to 8 network cameras can be connecte
- H.264+ compression effectively reduces the storage spaceand costsby up to 50%
- Full channel recording at up to 4MP resolutio
- HDMI/VGA output at 1080p resolution
- 2-ch playback at 4MP resolution or 8-ch at 1080p resolution
- 1 SATAhard diskcan be connectedwith 6TB capacity
- HDD quotamanagement: different capacity can be assigned to different channel
- Supportsline crossing detection and intrusiondetection
- Smart search for the selected area in the video;and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- One-key operation: automatically search, modify and add IP camerasafter device is activated
- Hik-Connectand DyDDNSfor easy network management
- 100 Mbps Ethernet network interface
- 8 independent 100 Mbps built-in switch network interfaces
Looking for High Performance? Looking for Low Price? Look at HiLook
HiLook, Hikvision’s offshoot brand, hits the bullseye for the entry-level video surveillance market, providing very cost-effective, easy-to-use and reliable products and services.
The HiLook ANP08B-P Network Video Recorder (NVR) supports up to 8 HiLook IP cameras and can deliver up to 1080p resolutions for monitoring purposes. The mini case makes for a compact and easy-to-position solution for your CCTV system.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The HiLook ANP08B-P NVR features 8 built-in PoE ports. One ethernet cable will not just transfer data, but also provide power to a HiLook camera - reducing the need for extra cabling and additional power sources.
*HiLook Camera must include PoE functionality.
Easy Device Management
HiLookVision PC Client and the HiLookVision App allow end-users to connect to the HiLookVision Cloud Server for powerful device management. Users can view live feeds from multiple cameras on a PC or via smartphone (available for iOS and Android).
What in the Box?
- 8 Channel NVR
- Power supply (UK)
- Network Cable