Any new or existing P series reader, and KP keypads, can be converted to hands free by fitting a hands free interface. The interface requires no external power source and is wired in series between the reader and the control unit. The interface should be mounted as close to the reader as is possible up to a maximum of 15m.
The term 'Hands free access control' means the token that identifies a user is read from within a pocket or handbag. No hands required. This is useful for gates and barriers, loading doors and where disabled or elderly people require access. The Hands free interface, in conjunction with hands free tokens, achieve this using Paxton Access' unique wireless technology.
- Convert existing or new P series readers or KP keypads to hands free
- Increases read range dramatically
- Wires in series with the reader
- Uses wireless technology
- Requires no separate power source
- Model: Reader
- Reading method: Data medium
- Type of interface: OtherMounting method: Surface mounted (plaster)
- Operation temperature: -20...55 °C
- IP-rating: IP00