- Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Blazing fast wireless data transmission rates of up to 433Mbps
- Transmits on the uncluttered 5GHz band to avoid wireless signal interference
- Utilizes 802.11ac standard and is backward compatible with 802.11a/n
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards.
What Does This Product Do?
TP-LINK's AC450 Wireless Nano USB Adapter, the Archer T1U allows you to connect a desktop or laptop computer to a wireless network and achieve speeds of up to 433Mbps. This miniature adapter is designed to be as convenient and unobtrusive as possible, while also including attractive features such as advanced wireless encryption, easy installation, and Soft AP Mode.
Miniature Design - Plug in and forget
The adaptor's size and sleek design allow it to be inserted into any USB port and left there for extended periods of time. There’s no need to worry about blocking adjacent USB ports and, because the tiny device sits flush against the USB port, there is almost no chance that the adapter will fall out when you are moving or storing your device.
Fast, Stable Wi-Fi
The Archer T1U provides Wi-Fi data transmission rates of up to 433Mbps on the 5GHz band, making it ideal for streaming video and making audio calls over the Internet. By utilizing the uncluttered 5GHz band, the Archer T1U efficiently avoids wireless signal interference and ensures a stable Wi-Fi connection.
Soft AP Mode
By switching the Archer T1U to Soft AP mode, you will be able to turn any PC or laptop with a wired connection into a Wi-Fi Hotspot. This allows you to provide a Wi-Fi connection for all of your other mobile devices.
|Product Name||TP-LINK Archer T1U AC450 802.11ac/a/n Wireless Nano USB Adapter, 5 GHz Only|