TP-LINK TL-PA7020P KIT AV1000 2 Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter Kit Manufacturer Refurbished
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps1, supports all your online needs
- 2 gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops or IPTVs
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
1000Mbps! Ideal for Slick streaming and Smooth Downloads
Comes with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7020P KIT provides users with
high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, which is ideal for bandwidth intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
2 Gigabit Ports for Maximum Connectivity
With 2 gigabit Ethernet ports, TL-PA7020P KIT can simultaneously connect up to 2 wired-only devices. This makes the TL-PA7020P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion. Connect any 2 devices from smart TVs and games consoles to NAS boxes and computers to the Internet at the same time. Just plug the Ethernet cable into the powerline and away you go!
- Game Console
- 4K TV
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
Where sockets are at a premium, the TL-PA7020P KIT with an integrated AC pass-through power socket, means the powerlines can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Plug your smart TV or games consoles into the powerlines, as if it were a normal plug socket. No socket needs to go to waste. The built-in noise filter helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting powerline performance.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
TTL-PA7020P KIT, a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%*
*Actual data will vary in different network conditions
- Working mode
- Power-Saving mode
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
What in the Box?
- Powerline Ethernet Adapter X2
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45) X 2