TP-LINK TL-WN821N 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter Wi-FI Dongle
The TL-WN821N Wireless N USB Adapter complies with IEEE 802.11n (Draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, and IEEE 802.11b standards. Wireless transmission rates can reach up to 300Mbps. The adapter employs MIMO technology and has internal Intelligent Antennas providing even better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. At the same time, CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature. This product supports 64/128-bit WEP encryptions, as well as WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions and mechanisms in addition to the adapter’s QSS (Quick Secure Setup) feature, allowing users to quickly and easily setup wireless security. This product can also simultaneously operate bandwidth intensive applications such as voice, and video. Applications using a lot of bandwidth that are sensitive to interruptions such as voice and video applications are given priority in order to assure quality. It also works well with other 11g and 11n protocol wireless products.
- Provides two methods of operation: Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc
- Adopts MIMO technology for wireless rates of up to 300Mbps
- Adopts CCA technology which automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature
- Quick Secure Setup, complies with WPS for worry free wireless security
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- Simple Configuration and monitoring
- Supports Roaming technology, guaranteeing efficient wireless connections.
- Supports Windows and MAC