Shipping & Delivery
So, you’ve done your shopping but just how long will it be till you receive your goods?
We dispatch all items that are in stock on the same working day as long as order is received before 2:30pm.
Here are a few things to consider while you wait for your order:
- We ship on business days: Monday – Friday (excluding national holidays).
- Shipping starts from the date you received the “Your Order Has Shipped!” email.
- The estimate above does not include processing time - we dispatch all orders on the same day as long as we have your order before 2:30pm.
- You get you order based on the shipping method you choose. For example, express delivery orders will be delivered the next working day for items in stock and 48hr if the item is on back order.
- Free delivery depends on the cost of the item, we will use either Royal Mail tracked 48hr or 24hrs. We may also use express service to deliver the next working day. Either way your item will be with you within 48hrs. (Unless there are some exceptional circumstances which are beyond our control).
When do you contact Pacetech?
We are here to help Monday - Friday from 9am to 5:00pm, except bank holidays.
How much is shipping?
Once you’ve clicked through to Secure Checkout, you can choose either free or express delivery. Our express delivery is depending upon weight, volume and value. Standard Express delivery cost is 4.99+VAT.
Can I track my order?
We rely on a global network of shipping partners (Parcelforce, DPD, FedEx, DHL) as well as local postal services (Royal Mail) to get your order to your doorstep as soon as possible. We partner with Amazon Prime shipping, so we may deliver your order through their service as well. Tracking is always available with almost all orders. If your order is being sent by a trackable service, these details will be included on your orders page as well as on the shipping email we send you.
Where is my order shipped from?
We are UK based company and all our goods are supplied from our warehouse in Birmingham.