The Bell box is also known as alarm sounder, external sounder or piezo sounder and is mounted externally to alert and warn of a current activation on your burglar alarm system. Bell boxes come in all shapes and sizes and various levels of volume normally between 109db and 115db.
The Texecom Premier Odyssey range has 2 live variations the Premier Odyssey E range which is 109db, IP44 and grade 2 and the Premier Elite Odyssey range which is 115db, IP65 and suitable for grade 3 alarm installations. We also offer in the Premier Odyssey range the Odyssey Dummy box with no internal workings, used as a decoy on larger properties to visually indicate the property is alarmed.
Texecom Premier Elite Odyssey 3
- 115dB Volume
- IP65 Environmental Protection
- Patented Safety Engineer Hold-off Mode
- Advanced Microprocessor Technology
- Screw, Lid and Wall Tamper
- Polycarbonate Construction
- Twin Piezo Sounders
- Selectable SAB/SCB Mode
- Strobe Tube Saver
- Twin Alternating LEDs
- PD6662:2010 Grade 3 Class IV
- Texecom Reference FCC-1121