Upgrade your network with a CAT6 Snagless Networking Cable from Belkin and enjoy clean, clear transmissions. Now you can replace CAT5 cables that don't support 100BASE-T or Gigabit Ethernet and improve the return loss in your current network by 40 percent. Engineered with 50-micron gold-plated connectors to ensure clear transmissions, and snagless molds to protect the RJ45 tabs from damage during installation, this cable meets and exceeds the performance requirements of Category 6.
- Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks;
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission;
- Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation;
- Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%;
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6;
- PowerSum tested;
- Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance.