- 9m maximum diameter coverage pattern
- Mounting height up to 3.6m
- Omni directional quad element pyro
- Adjustable K-band microwave detection
- Active IR anti-masking
- Digital temperature compensation
- EN50131-1, EN50131-2-4, PD6662:2010 Grade 3 Class II
Enhanced detection security for high-risk applications
High-risk applications require high performance solutions. The Premier Elite AM 360DT offers Grade 3 dual technology ceiling
mount detection for reliable catch performance, together with active IR anti-masking to protect against sabotage.
Active IR Anti-Masking
The Premier Elite AM 360DT utilises Texecom’s optically enhanced Active IR technique, the most secure and reliable anti-masking technology on the market.
The Active IR LED power output provides 100% lens coverage protection and, when combined with Texecom’s proprietary digital signal processing algorithms,
delivers exceptional anti-masking pick-up whilst actively discriminating against false masking sources