TP-Link EAP230-Wall Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall-Plate Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.†
- Gigabit Ports: 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1× uplink + 1× downlink).
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Private Connection for Every Room: Designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories.
- Elegant Appearance: Unprecedented thin design with just 11 mm, the same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit perfectly in any room.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
Unprecedented Thin Design with 11mm
AC Access Point
Simultaneous Dual-Band Multi-User MIMO 802.3af/802.3at PoE Compatibility
Private Connection for Every Room.
EAP230-Wall is designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories. A device in each room ensures an exclusive, high-speed Wi-Fi connection for every user.
MU-MIMO + Dual-Band: Faster Connection for More Devices
802.11ac wave 2 technology allows multiple users to access the internet at the same time. Speeds up to 1200 Mbps and 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands deliver simultaneous high-speed internet access to various devices.†
Seamlessly Blends with any Décor
The same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit in perfectly in any room.
High-Speed Gigabit Port
Equipped with a Gigabit port to deliver the fastest possible wired transmission.
Effortless Deployment with Power over Ethernet
802.3af/802.3at PoE support means there’s no need for extra wiring. Plug in existing Ethernet cables to transmit both power and data to your APs.
Quick, Simple Installation
1. Detach and remove the faceplate of the junction box.
2. Plug an Ethernet cable in to the port.
3. Secure the Access Point to the wall using the provided screws.
4. Press the faceplate back into position.
*Fits two kinds of junction boxes
What in the BOx?
- Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall-Plate Access Point EAP230-Wall
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Screw