• Ethernet Communicator
• Ethernet and Wifi (2.4Ghz) model to follow soon.
• DHCP addressing
• Remote connection without port forwarding
• Uses Texecom Cloud service
• Easy integration with Premier Elite V4.0 firmware
• Compatible with Wintex for remote configuration
• Compatible with future cloud systems management
• Simple user web page for wifi configuration
• Secure - no need to open firewalls for port forwarding
The Texecom Connect SmartCom creates a new generation of simple connectivity for customers. With the emergence of cloud technologies Texecom have developed the SmartCom to take the Premier Elite product line into the future and enable customers to transition their systems. The SmartCom can be connected to any Premier Elite panel with an upgrade to Version 4.0 firmware. The SmartCom is powered from the panel and can either be installed inside or adjacent to the panel. The product is connected via two COM ports, to enable Texecom Connect App connectivity, ARC reporting and UDL support from Wintex. The Texecom Connect App requires the use of the SmartCom and is not compatible with other communicators.
The Texecom Connect SmartCom is an ethernet communicator that facilitates the Texecom Connect experience by connecting any Premier Elite control panel to a local area network. Texecom Connect integrates with Texecom’s flagship security systems, the Premier Elite Series, to allow you to take direct control of your home and your security.
Control the operation of your security system, receive notifications of system events and monitor cameras or activity from anywhere in the world. Communicating exclusively using outbound connections.
The Texecom Connect SmartCom removes the need to open any router ports, ensuring simplicity of installation and maximum security. As such, any installation that has a reliable internet connection can benefit from Texecom Connect with the addition of the Texecom Connect SmartCom.
Download the Texecom Smart Connect App
The Texecom Connect app allows you to control your security directly from your compatible smartphone or tablet device. Control the operation of your security system, receive notifications of system events and monitor cameras or activity from anywhere in the world.
- No configuration of IP addresses required
- No requirement for opening in coming ports
- Powers from the panel on Comm port.
- Wintex can be used over a cloud service removing the need for port forwarding for UDL connection
- Reduce installation time using Wifi connectivit