TP-Link EAP235-Wall Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.†
- Four Gigabit Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1× uplink + 3× downlink), with one downlink port supporting PoE pass-through to provide power for wired device.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends into hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, dormitories and any other environments.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU & US standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, and Beamforming technologies.
Dedicated Complete, Private Wi-Fi Network in Each Room:
An EAP in each room allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network that’s fast, delivering a strong signal, and providing corner to corner coverage.
MU-MIMO + Dual-Band: Connect Faster and More:
802.11ac wave 2 MU-MIMO technology enables multiple users to access the Internet simultaneously, which largely boosts up your network speed of up to 1,200 Mbps. Capable of transmitting in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless band, it provides greater compatibility to connect varieties of devices.†
Absolute Thinnest, Inconspicuous Design:
The thinnest wall plate AP available—only 15 mm—featuring a sleek, minimalist appearance. Designed to blend in with the décor of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices and school dormitories, to deliver powerful Wi-Fi without clashing with the room.
Effortless Deployment with PoE Powered:
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Quick, Simplified Installation:
EAP235-Wall is easy to install, so extra cost, time, or professional knowledge are completely unnecessary.
Full Gigabit Ports to Bridge Network:
Equipped with four Gigabit data ports (1*uplink + 3*downlink), one downlink port offering PoE pass-through, to connect multiple devices to your gigabit network. Wired devices like VoIP phones can be powered with no need for extra electrical cables.
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking:
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliabilit
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Easy Management with the Omada App:
Follow configuration instructions on the Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
What's in the box?
• Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point EAP235-Wall
• Installation Guide
• Mounting Screw