TP-Link Wi-Fi Smart Plug Works with Alexa, Control HS100 X 2 (2-pack)
- Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Voice Control – Pair to Amazon Alexa or The Google Assistant to enable voice control
- Grouping – Use Grouping to combine all 3 of your smart plugs on the power strip with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
- Smart Actions – Enable device interconnections and home automation for your Kasa devices. There are three types of Actions that can be created: “Motion Sensing”, “Schedule a Scene” and “Auto-off Timer”.
Easily Manage Your Home Electronics and Appliances Anytime, Anywhere
The Smart Plugs are easy to set up, and make it even easier to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
Smart Control for a Smart Home Wi-Fi Smart Plug HS100
You’re Always Home
Deter bad guys by setting your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you’re home when you are actually away.
Control and Automate without Getting Out of Bed
With a tap on your smartphone, you can easily turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
Inspired by a modern sensibility, the Smart Plug’s design is both simple and elegant, allowing it to blend seamlessly with existing decor.
Never Leave Things Running
The Smart Plugs give you a peace of mind with the count down timer feature, which automatically switches off the running household appliances (clothes iron and curling iron) if you have set a time limit before.
Meet Our Partners
Voice is the Power
Use voice commands with Alexa or Google Assistant supported devices for a hands-free experience.
Learn how to use Amazon Alexa >
Learn how to use the Google Assistant >
Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
Easy to Use and Install
Just connect the Smart Plugs to your Wi-Fi network and control using the free Kasa App on your smartphone.
Compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, giving you the ability to control devices connected to the Smart Plugs with voice commands.
What in the Box?
- Smart Plug HS100
- Quick Start Guide