TP-LINK TL-MR3420 300Mbps 3G/4G Wireless N Cable Router 4-Port UK
- HomePlug AV2 Standard - high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps, supporting all your online needs
- 2 Gigabit Ports - provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and Play - allows setup of your powerline network in minutes, so you can enjoy fast, seamless wired connections right away
- Extra Power Socket - ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Patented Power-Saving Mode - automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
Extend a Gigabit Network via Your Existing Electrical Wiring
AV1000 2-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
Extend an AV1000 Speed Network to Any Outlet
- No need for new wires or drilling
- Network passes through walls and floors
Integrating advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, this kit provides users with high-speed data transfer rates up to 1000 Mbps, which is ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications such as simultaneous HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming, and large file transfers. Just plug in and enjoy!
2× Gigabit Ports for High-Speed Connections
Provide reliable high-speed wired connections for game consoles, smart TVs, STBs, and more.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
- Connect a powerline adapter to your router.
- Plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room.
- Connect it to your internet-enabled device via Ethernet—and you’re done!
Tip: Press the “Pair” button for more security
Don’t Worry about Occupying an Outlet
Simply plug into your TL-PA7027P KIT as though it were a normal wall socket. Feel free to plug in PCs, smart TVs, or other wired appliances without any performance differences.
The built-in noise filter helps prevent electrical signal noise from affecting your powerline performance.
Up to 85% Power Saved
The future’s looking green for powerline adapters. TL-PA7027P KIT’s practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, which automatically switches from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode, reduces its energy consumption by up to 85%.
*1.Compatible with all HomePlug AV and AV2 Standard Powerline adapters. This product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or are non-standard or outdated.
*2.Maximum Powerline signal rates are the physical rates derived from HomeplugAV/AV2 specifications. Actual Powerline data throughput and Powerline range are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors, including electrical interference, volume of traffic and network overhead, AFCI circuit breaker, and Powerline being located in a separate circuit.
*3.The Power Saving feature takes effect when your appliances are disconnected or turned off. Actual power saving data will vary in different network conditions and environments.
- What in the Box?
AV1000 2-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter:
2 × TL-PA7027P
2 × Ethernet Cables
Quick Installation Guide