TP-LINK TL-WPA4220 AV600 Powerline 300M Wi-Fi Extender Wi-Fi Booster Hotspot
- One Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 600Mbps1 high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet. 2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi - and you're done! *Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption. Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TL-WPA4220 extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home’s existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, which means it can automatically copy the SSID and Password of your router. In this way, TL-WPA4220 simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows for seamless roaming within your home network.
With a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, the TL-WPA4220 can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After the pressing the button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere you want wired or wireless access and enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office.
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4220 provides you with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. It is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers, game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your WiFi network via the existing powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your WiFi enabled devices in another area of your home or office.
What in the Box?
- Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-WPA4220
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Please Note: You need two adapters to connect to the internet. Single adapter is used to extend existing network.