The Belkin OmniView ExpandView Series Video Splitter (the Video Splitter) duplicates your video output, boosting its signal from one video port to multiple monitors. A great solution for trade shows, computer labs, large conferences, student teacher seminars, and stores, the 4-Port Video Splitter can display a video or image on up to four monitors from a single unit, and on up to 16 through daisy-chaining.
Monitors connected to the ExpandView Series Video Splitter can be extended as far as 65 meters (213 feet).
Setting up multiple monitors has never been easier. Simply connect your computer's VGA output to the Video Splitter's input port. Connect each monitor to the Video Splitter's output ports directly, or through extension cables, and you're done. It's that simple. The best way to reach your entire audience, the ExpandView Series provides you with the most cost-effective, video-expansion solution.
- Works over multiple platforms.
- Supports video resolution of up to 2048x1536@85Hz.
- Control through direct-access port selectors.
- Features dedicated daisy-chain ports.
- Includes PC99 color-coded connectors, for easy organizing.