GJD GJD710 GSM Speech and Text Communicator GSM Autodialler
GSM Speech Dialler
The GSM speech and text communicator provides a simple yet effective solution to all of your security equipment notification needs.
Once triggered the GSM speech and text communicator automatically sends a voice or text message to one of nine designated, pre-programmed telephone numbers, providing a fast and reliable warning, ensuring total peace of mind.
Six inputs allow connection to intruder detection alarm panels, nurse call devices, gas and flood sensors. The additional four outputs can be linked to other associated equipment including a strobe, siren or sounder.
- programmable dial-out numbers for each trigger
- Programmable voice messages or SMS sent to some or all phone numbers on trigger
- Trigger inputs can be programmable as instant or “double knock” (2 activations needed within 60 seconds)
- Programmable dial-out/SMS delay after trigger
- Programmable trigger “runaway” prevention – ability to limit number of dial-outs/SMS’s to 50 in any 24 hours
- Removable antenna allows remote antenna connection to optimise GSM reception
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in “listen in” – open up trigger or via dial in
- “Pay as you go” SIM low credit indication depending on the network functionality.
- Battery back-up
- Dialler outputs can be programmed as user-activated only or user-activated + trigger/event follow activated
- Outputs can be programmed as toggle latching on/off or momentary
- Users can activate outputs remotely via dial-in
- Network provider field strength indicator
- Back-lit LCD shows text in any of 8 languages
- Programmable as either a silent (dial-out only) or audible alarm
Please note: A Sim card is not included.