TP-Link CPE710 5GHz 867Mbps 23dBi Outdoor CPE Antenna high-gain 2×2 MIMO Passive PoE
- 802.11ac for up to 867Mbps on 5GHz wireless data rate
- 23dBi high-gain directional 2×2 MIMO, ideal for long-distance application
- Excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise cancellation
- Innovative snap-lock parts make for fast assembly and a sturdy structural design keeps CPE710 stable even in strong winds
- Durable IP65 weatherproof enclosure along with 15kV ESD and 6kV lightning protection ensures all-weather suitability
- Pharos Control gives administrators a free, centralized management system
- Passive PoE supports to allow flexible deployment and convenient installation
Wireless Networking for Elevators
TP-Link offers wireless point to point link delivering up to 300 Mbps throughput. The point to point link provides wireless coverage to the entire shaft, and delivers network to the elevator car, connecting the surveillance cameras or digital signage. So that real time video can be recorded to a DVR without hard wiring coax cable directly from the camera to the recorder.
- Easy, Flexible Installation
- Stable Connections at High-Speeds
- Ideal for Elevator Camera
TP-Link Helps WISP to Provide Reliable Wireless Connectivity in Peru
“The performance of CPE was better than expected, working stable even with -85 dBm of received power.” —David Grillo, Engineer, Kroton
ADINET WISP in Indonesia
TP-Link Helps Local WISP Provide Long Distance Wireless Connectivity in Indonesia
“Amazing! The performance of the Pharos Wireless Broadband Solution has exceeded even our wildest expectations.” —Bagus Prakoso, Owner of ADINET
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
*Protection against lightning and electro-static discharge may be achieved through proper product setup, grounding and cable shielding. Refer to the instruction manual and consult an IT professional to assist with setting up this product.
*Power supply distances are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual power supply distance will vary as a result of 1) AP status, including transmit power, connected devices and network traffic, 2) cable properties, including type and texture and 3) environmental factors, which include temperature and humidity.
What in the Box?
- Outdoor Wireless CPE
- 24V 0.5A Passive PoE Adapter
- Pole Mounting Kits
- AC Power Cord
- Installation Guide