TP-Link RE315 AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Dual Band Extender Booster 1167Mbps
- Eliminate weak signal areas with whole home WiFi coverage.
- 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps) dual-band WiFi connection ensures more stable wireless experience.†
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.‡
- Adaptive Path Sel0ction – connects to the fastest connection path to the router automatically and runs at top-speed.
- High Speed Mode – maximizes speed by using one WiFi band as dedicated backhaul, ideal for HD streaming and gaming.
- AP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability.
- Smart signal indicator helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily connect to the router and you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.
Why get a Mesh WiFi Extender?
Can’t get WiFi in your bedroom, balcony, bathroom?
Lose connection while walking around the house?
Thick walls and floors weaken your WiFi signal?
Get tired of too many network cables?
Boost Whole Home WiFi with Your Existing Router
A single router has limited WiFi coverage and always causes WiFi dead zones. RE315 wirelessly connects to your existing router and expands its WiFi signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. Enjoy your stable network experience wherever you are at home.
WiFi keeps Strongest for Unlimited Moving
With TP-Link Mesh Technology, it’s easy to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect RE315 to a OneMeshTM router. Always enjoy the strongest WiFi when you’re walking around with no need to search around for a stable connection.
Learn more about OneMesh™
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One WiFi Name
No more switching WiFi network names
OneMesh™ Router + OneMesh™ Range Extender
Manage the whole unified network all in one Tether app
Enjoy a Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitate on whether to replace your existing router and buy a Mesh set?
TP-Link OneMesh™ resolves your dilemma.
1 Update your existing TP-Link router’s firmware to OneMesh version—no need to replace it.
2 Connect the RE315 to the router.
3 Enjoy the Mesh network
Faster Dual Band WiFi up to 1200 Mbps
RE315 delivers dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) to transmit WiFi signals, doubling the performance of each band. It enables you to keep more devices connected at the same time with its 300 Mbps 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps 5 GHz dual bands. Use the 2.4 GHz band to send email and browse the web and the 5 GHz band for gaming and HD streaming.†
Adaptive Path Selection: Keeps Itself Working at Top Speed
Adaptive Path Selection keeps your network running at optimal speeds by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router. Always keep your devices fast and stable—ideal for network environments crowded with many devices and applications.
High Speed Mode: Maximized Speed with Dedicated Backhaul
Uses one dedicated WiFi band as backhaul and another dedicated WiFi band as an access point to maximize the bandwidth on the extended WiFi.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE315 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 2×2 MIMO dual band wireless access point.
Secure One-Touch Connection for Easy Setup
Step 1: Simply press the WPS button on your router and, within 2 minutes, the WPS button on RE315 will connect to the network.
Step 2: Once connected, place RE315 at the best location—without reconfiguration.
Notes: Please connect the extender to the router via the Tether app or Web UI if your router doesn’t support WPS.
Control at Your Fingertips
Set up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.
What in the Box?
- Wi-Fi Range Extender RE315
- Quick Installation Guide