TP-Link TL-PA7017 KIT AV1000 Gigabit HD/3D/4K TV Gaming Powerline 1000Mbps Twin Pack UK
- HomePlug AV2 Standard - high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps, supporting all your online needs
- Gigabit port - provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and play - allows setup of your powerline network in minutes, so you can enjoy fast, seamless wired connections right away
- Patented Power - Saving Mode - automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
Extend Reliable Gigabit Network through Electrical Wiring
AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit TL-PA7017 KIT
AV1000 Speeds and 300 Meters Range
Using advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7017 KIT ensures stable and high-speed wired connection, providing data transmissions of up to 1000 Mbps* over the electrical wiring for ranges up to 300 meters. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
Router TL-PA7017 TL-PA7017 Internet HOMEPLUG AV1000 Up to 300 Meters
Gigabit Port for Maximum Connectivity
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA7017 KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA7017 KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router, plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and you’re done!
Pair for more security
Press the “Pair” button on each adapter to
create a more secure network.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
TL-PA7017 KIT, a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%*
*Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments.
What in the Box?
- Powerline Ethernet Adapter
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Quick Installation Guide