TP-Link TL-WPA8630P KIT AV1300 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline AC Wi-Fi Kit UK Manufacturer Refurbished
- AC1350 – Dual band Wi-Fi with combined speeds of up to 1350Mbps
- HomePlug AV2 – Provides ultra-fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 1300Mbps
- 2X2 MIMO – Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- Wi-Fi Clone Button – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your main router with the touch of a button
- Auto-Sync – Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Extra Power Socket – Get power from the outlet for your other devices with the integrated power socket
Fast, Extended Wi-FiBeyond the Router
AV1300 3-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
TL-WPA8630P KIT(TL-WPA8630P & TL-PA8010P)
Enjoy Excellent Wi-Fi Coverage Throughout Your Home
Expand your Wi-Fi network using your home’s existing powerlines. Plug in the TL-WPA8630P to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home and share that connection with all of your favorite wired and wireless devices. A unified network keeps your connection stable, even as you move around the house.
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming More Stable Connections
2X2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connection for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for Unified Wi-Fi Network
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync creates a simple, intuitive powerline experience. Pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup. Wi-Fi Move automatically applies any settings changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically.
Plug, Pair and Play!
1. Plug the TL-PA8010P in the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. Then plug the TL-WPA8630P in any desired power outlet.
2. Press the ‘Pair’ buttons on both adapters to create a secure network. There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network.
＊ Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit.
Extra Power Socket
The integrated power socket (up to 16A*) means that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Just plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. Moreover, the built-in noise filter helps to eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance.
*Power output of up to 16A is suitable for television, laptop, game console, and even high-power electrical appliances.
More Gigabit Ethernet Ports, More Devices
Equipped with three gigabit Ethernet ports, the TL-WPA8630P allows you to provide wired Internet connections for your high performance devices, including PCs, game consoles, smart TVs, and media receivers. To start enjoying high-speed access on all of your favorite devices, simply plug them into the TL-WPA8630P using standard network cables. Now you can easily add devices to your network and get more from your Internet connection.
Distracted by Blinking LEDs?
You can easily turn off the LED indicators by pressing the LED On/Off button or control them remotely using the tpPLC App on your mobile device or the tpPLC Utility on your computer.
The tpPLC Utility and tpPLC app make it easy to manage and secure your network. You can download the tpPLC app for iOS and Android devices. You can download the intuitive new tpPLC Utility for your PC at www.tp-link.com
*Powerline devices need to be connected to the same electrical circuit and must be deployed in sets of two or more. TP-Link Powerline devices work with any HomePlug AV or HomePlug AV2 compatible Powerline devices from any brands.
*Powerline adapter only sold as twin pack, single adapter not yet available in the UK.
- AV1300 Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit:
TL-WPA8630P & TL-PA8010P
2-meter CAT.5e Ethernet Cable * 2
Quick Installation Guide
This item is fully tested by manufacturer, may have some cosmetic sign and does come with 6 month Warranty.