- SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), 802.1X, RSTP, and MSTP support.
- 24 x Gigabit Auto-MDIX ports.
- 4 x shared SFP (Mini-GBIC slots) and 1 x RS-232 console port.
- 48Gbps switching capacity.
- Supports Port Trunking, Mirroring, IGMP, Static and Dynamic VLAN, RMON, QoS, STP, and more.
The 24-Port Gigabit Layer 2 Switch with 4 Shared Mini-GBIC Slots, model TL2-G244, provides a reliable foundation for a highly scalable managed network.
The TL2-G244 features a 48Gbps switch fabric, 802.1X authentication, SNMP v3, and Multiple Spanning Tree (MSTP) support.
Gigabit Ethernet ports and Mini-GBIC slots provide high speed uplinks to backbone switching or servers. Configure the switch using your choice of Telnet, HyperTerminal, SNMP, or a Browser. View statistics captured for 17 unique switching parameters. Additional management features such as Port Trunking, IGMP snooping, Static and Dynamic VLAN, Load Balancing, RMON, QoS, and RSTP allow administrators to effectively manage departmental work groups.